Expressions of Interest
Are you a Professional looking for contract work opportunities?
If you have a knowledge of the Local Government sector with experience working in a similar environment and would like to work remotely from home, don’t miss this opportunity.
Local Government Management Solutions is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified and experienced specialists interested in doing future short to medium term contracts (*working remotely from home) for councils in NSW in the following positions:
- Project Manager Civil / Design Engineer / Works Engineer
- Town Planner
- Finance Manager – Officer
- Grant Writer – Officer
- Revenue – Rates Officer
- Building Surveyor / Certifier
To be considered you must have:
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the role
- Experience working in Local Government
- Tertiary/Formal qualifications
- Ability to work "remotely" from home
- Must have a current ABN and/or Pty Ltd company (or prepared to do so)
- Have own Professional Indemnity, Workers' Compensation (in accordance with the law) and Public Liability insurances and any other insurance policy in connection with the services to be provided as specified in the relevant Statement of Work
- At least two recent work referees
*(some onsite work may be required for some positions)
Click on the positions below to submit your EOI and to obtain a copy of the Position Description. Please attach a copy of your most recent CV with your EOI and complete the selection criteria.
Upon completion of your EOI we will be in touch to further discuss your interest and any potential opportunities.
To be considered for contract positions you must meet the criteria requested in the EOI and will not be contacted unless this is met.
For information, please contact Peter Evans, Senior Consultant, Local Management Solutions, on 0414 193 770.
Current Special Skilled Contractor Positions
BACK TO MAIN PAGE