Planning for Climate Change
LGNSW has created a workshop package to help member councils develop a climate change action plan.
The package offers:
- A template plan
- Evaluation forms
- Group activities and facilitation techniques
- PowerPoint presentations
- Technical guidance and references
- Risk assessment tools and templates
- A step-by-step guide to facilitating structured workshops and meetings
- Examples and case studies
The workshop package consists of eight (8) modules, which can be used individually or as a complete series.
The overview (PDF) explains the structure, scope, processes and principles of the Workshop Package. Learn how to start climate change action planning in your council.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE