Call for Water Conference Presentation Proposals
Councils, local water utilities (LWUs), researchers, policy makers and other stakeholders are invited to submit proposals for presentations and case studies for the 2023 LGNSW Water Management Conference at Parkes from 26-28 June.
Example topics include, but are not limited to:
- Asset resilience during drought, fire and floods
- Water quality and supply for rural, remote and aboriginal communities
- Defining a minimum level of service
- Collaboration and alliances
- Innovation and Technology
- Regional Water Strategies
- Town water risk reduction
- A water workforce for the future
- Business Continuity during the pandemic
- Implantation of regulatory reform
- Water as an economic driver for regional communities.
The closing date for the submission of proposals is COB Friday, 28 October 2022. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, 18 November 2022.
Presentation Proposal guidelines
Submit Presentation Proposal
If you have any questions or require further information, please email Patrick Lee, LGNSW Senior Policy Officer Infrastructure and Finance, or call him on 02 9242 4073.
BACK TO NEWS