LGNSW's Management Solutions' outplacement services help councils to support employees when their roles are being made redundant.
One of the consequences of an organisational restructure can be the loss of capable individuals whose skills and experience are marketable to other employers. Councils can offer various coaching programs to help these staff transition to the next stage of their careers.
Outplacement or career transition support services are one-to-one programs that can be tailored to the needs of each individual. Participants can select from a range of topics to make up their coaching program.
- Managing Career Change - Moving Forward
- Career in Review – Mapping your Achievements
- Transition to Retirement (motivations, options and planning)
- Professional Resume Development
- Resume Re-targeting
- Application Letter Development
- Regular Strategy Sessions – Planning and Momentum
- Behavioural Interview Coaching/Simulation
- Career Direction Psychometric Tools preparation
- LinkedIn and other online Marketing/Branding support
- Salary Negotiation Coaching
Management Solutions' outplacement services will assist your council to:
- Ease the stress and anxiety caused by redundancy
- Allow redundant employees to leave with dignity and provide them with personalised support
- Recognise the contributions of redundant employees
- Maintain the professional image and reputation of council
- Maintain the morale of remaining employees
- Reduce the risk of legal action by helping redundant employees move forward.
These outplacement services are provided by Management Solutions in partnership with Outplacement Australia, a national provider with career consultants in Sydney and regional NSW. Outplace Australia’s consultancy team includes qualified career development practitioners (members of the Career Development Association of Australia), expert resumè writers and experienced local government coaches.
Like more information?
If your council is planning to restructure and you would like to discuss these services further, please contact our team or email [email protected].
BACK TO MAIN PAGE