You, the Emotionally Intelligent Leader/Team Member
Price: $462 incl GST
Arguably the most critically important human skill in leadership, teams and modern-day families, emotional intelligence is the ability to manage your emotions well, so they work for you, not against you.
- Define emotional intelligence and its relevance in business and society today
- Describe the role of nature and nurture in emotional intelligence
- Explain ways in which you can learn how to be emotionally intelligent
- Discuss some key benefits from emotional intelligence across your life
- Critically evaluate what make an emotionally intelligent team
- Describe the key 5 competencies in emotional intelligence and why they matter
- Discuss 4 ways you can learn to become more emotionally intelligent in all your relationships
Who should attend?
Staff at all levels
Local Government NSW has a range of experienced facilitators who use discussions, case studies and local government-oriented examples to help transfer learning to the workplace. Facilitator details will be available prior to the course.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE