Present Yourself and Your Ideas Positively
Cost: $440 (incl GST).
Do you feel nervous about public speaking?
Is preparation an issue?
Do you worry about connecting with your audience?
Getting up in front of any audience can be challenging. Presenters can be nervous and under prepared. Audiences can feel bombarded with words and become easily distracted. This makes presenting tough. But it does not have to be that way.
This practical, half-day workshop equips you with the skills to be clear, concise and confident whenever you speak in public.
By the end of this workshop, you will learn how to:
- structure easy-to-understand and easy-to-remember messages
- use your non-verbal skills to build rapport and reinforce your messages
- anticipate audience questions and think on your feet.
Who will benefit?
First time councillors and councillors looking to refresh and enhance their skills.
This four-hour program caters for six-eight participants and covers:
- benchmarking individual skills
- being purposeful and audience-centred
- structuring memorable messages and anticipating questions
- thinking on your feet
- using non-verbal skills effectively.
Participants receive resource materials and individual feedback on their presentation styles.
The mode will be online.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE