Leading Business Excellence
Price: $462 incl GST
Duration: 9.00am - 12.30pm
Business Excellence refers to the ability of an organisation to sustain superior performance into the future through the continuous improvement of outcomes delivered to its stakeholders. Organisations that aspire to Excellence use the guidance of Excellence Models at all levels of decision-making.
This introductory workshop is aimed at leadership teams and provides participants with a clear understanding of how Excellence Models are best leveraged to gauge resilience, identify capability gaps and inform planning.
During this workshop, leaders will learn about the development of Business Excellence Models, the global context, the fundamentals of the Australian Business Excellence Framework (ABEF), the key steps in an Excellence journey and about key benefits realised by organisations that have adopted the guidance of the Framework.
The workshop also includes a guided self-assessment that helps leaders to understand the key considerations defined within the ABEF and collaboratively identify initial capability gaps that inhibit organisational performance.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of the Framework
- Understand the value of Excellence Models
- Articulate the key inhibitors to the success of their organisation
- Explain how an Excellence Model relates to other best practice methodologies
- Determine whether the ABEF would be beneficial to their own organisation
BACK TO MAIN PAGE