Leadership Coaching and Capability Program
The leadership Coaching and Capability Program is designed to engage, motivate, upskill and retain leaders by providing them with the tools to enhance their capability and performance so that they can confidently leader through times of change and conflict.
This comprehensive program is aligned to the LGNSW Capability Framework and is delivered over a period of 6-9 months.
Key elements of this program include:
- In person program launch
- Engagement session with coach, participant and 1-up Manager to set goals and expectations
- Tailored Individual Development Plans
- Capability Assessments and 360 Surveys
- Detailed group reports
- Five hours of one-to-one coaching from a Leadership Capability Coach
- End of program evaluation and reassessment
The Leadership Coaching & Capability Program is customisable to meet the needs of your Council by:
- Identifying the goals of the leadership group (what does success look like?)
- Aligning assessment tools to the LGNSW Capability Framework
- Selecting the complexity level and behavioural indicators of the competencies
The Leadership Coaching and Capability Program is delivered via a series of virtual coaching sessions, scheduled around the needs of participants and supported by leading technology.
The online coaching platform gives participants visibility around their goals and actions, while tracking their progress through the program and milestones they have reached. Relevant resources, reading material and templates are also accessible to aid the implementation of learning into real-world practice.
Who should attend?
Emerging leaders, frontline leaders and team leaders
BACK TO MAIN PAGE