Cyber Security Fundamentals(e-learning)
This interactive course teaches your employees about how to recognise and respond to cyber security threats, both in their personal lives and at work. The course has been developed by experts in cyber security who regularly advise organisations both large and small about their cyber security risks and how to manage them.
Lessons in the course help employees understand the role they play in their organisation’s cyber security, the threats arising via email, the web and user devices, and the importance of secure passwords and workplace security practices.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand the importance of cyber security
- recognise and safely handle malicious emails
- create strong passwords and use other account security techniques
- navigate the web safely
- keep your devices safe from electronic and physical threats
- identify and manage information risks at work.
- Cyber security matters (introduction)
- Email safety
- Web safety
- Device safety
- Workplace risks
BACK TO MAIN PAGE