Road Safety: A career pathway for women
The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC), in collaboration with the Australasian College of Road Safety (ACRS) and the Australian Local Government Association (ALGA), is conducting an online survey (MUHREC ID 34944) to:
- Identify current career pathways within Road Safety
- Identify current career barriers to entering or progressing in a Road Safety career
- Identify current drivers that attract individuals to a career in Road Safety
- Identify current perceptions that would improve Road Safety career development
- Identify potential gender differences in terms of the experience in Road Safety as a career
The online survey will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Individuals who complete the online survey will have the opportunity to enter a draw to win an ACRS corporate membership (Bronze).
BACK TO NEWS