2021 Australian Infrastructure Plan Launched
Infrastructure Australia has published the 2021 Australian Infrastructure Plan (the 2021 Plan) which it is calling a practical and actionable roadmap for infrastructure reform.
The 2021 Plan's focus areas and themes respond to Australians' changing needs:
- Place-based outcomes for communities - unlocking the potential of every place
- Sustainability and resilience - balancing infrastructure outcomes in an uncertain future
- Industry productivity and innovation - facilitating a step change in industry productivity
- Transport - delivering an integrated transport network
- Energy - enabling an affordable transition to a net zero future
- Water - prioritising safe and secure water
- Telecommunications and digital - ensuring equality in an era of accelerating digitalisation
- Social infrastructure - supporting economic prosperity and quality of life
- Waste- accelerating Australia's transition to a circular economy.
For further information about the 2021 Plan and its recommendations, please email Infrastructure Australia.
BACK TO NEWS