Use these case studies to develop project ideas, gain support with senior management and other staff or to model your own projects.
- 3 tools for managing bushland resilience, Ku-ring-gai Council (PDF, 64KB)
- Backyard Birds, Bathurst Regional Council (PDF, 190KB).
- Building Backyard Biodiversity, Shellharbour City Council (PDF, 203KB).
- Bush Futures: Improving bushland project, Byron and Tweed Councils (PDF, 371KB).
- Illawarra Biodiversity Strategy, Kiama, Shellharbour and Wollongong Councils (PDF, 251KB).
- High Country Urban Biodiversity Project, Councils in the Southern New England Region (PDF, 202KB).
- Marrambidya Wetland, Wagga Wagga City Council (PDF, 155KB)
- Racing to Save the Mount Panorama Woodlands, Bathurst Regional Council (PDF, 250KB)
- River to River Corridors, Ryde City and Hunter's Hill Councils (PDF, 116KB)
- Tweed Coast comprehensive koala plan of management, Tweed Shire Council (PDF, 66KB).
- Deniliquin Lagoons community restoration project, Deniliquin Council (PDF, 381 KB).
- River Stories, HCCREMS (PDF, 205KB).
- Stormwater Harvesting in the Burnt Bridge Creek Catchment, Manly Council (PDF, 160KB)
- Sustainable Water Management in the Duck River, Auburn Council (PDF, 185KB).
- Urban Riverine Sustainability Project, Shire of Gunnedah (PDF 311KB).
- Water for our community project, City of Canada Bay (PDF, 210 KB).
Coasts, Estuaries and Floodplains
- Dover Park East Environmentally Friendly Seawall, Kogarah City Council (PDF, 36KB).
- Rehabilitating Cattai Wetlands, Greater Taree City Council (PDF, 428KB).
- Wallis Lake Wetland Strategy, Great Lakes Council (PDF, 188KB).
NRM Planning Tools
- Broulee Biocertification Project, Eurobodalla Shire Council (PDF, 119KB).
- Electronic REF Template, HCCREMS (PDF, 120KB).