Workshops and Forums
Presentations and resources from Sustainable Choice events can be downloaded below.
If you are interested in holding an expo or forum in your council area, please contact the Sustainable Choice Project Manager.
Northern Rivers Sustainable Procurement Forum (PDF, 192KB)
Bogangar - 25 May 2016
Northern Sydney Sustainable Procurement Forum (PDF, 193KB)
Willoughby - 22 October 2015
Southern Sustainable Procurement Forum (PDF, 179KB)
Wollongong - 8 May 2015
Riverina and Murray Sustainable Procurement Forum (PDF, 371KB)
Albury - Tuesday 15 July 2014
Sydney Sustainable Roads Forum (PDF, 338KB)
Penrith - Tuesday 3 June 2014
Hunter Region Sustainable Roads Forum (PDF, 42KB)
Cessnock - Tuesday 1 April 2014
Central West Region Sustainable Roads Forum (PDF, 117KB)
Dubbo - Tuesday 4 March 2014
Northern Rivers Regional Sustainable Roads Forum (PDF, 42KB)
Lismore - Tuesday 11 February 2014
Northern Inland Sustainable Procurement Forum (PDF, 140KB)
Tamworth - Wednesday 9 October 2013
Sydney Local Government Fleet Forum (Final in the 2013 series) (PDF, 390KB)
Parramatta - Tuesday 4 June 2013
Murray and Riverina Local Government Fleet Forum
Albury - Tuesday 30 April 2013
South Coast Local Government Fleet Forum
Bega - Tuesday 26 March 2013
Fleet forum for Local Government NSW
Tuesday 12 February 2013
Sustainable Procurement Expo: Delivering Savings through Smarter Solutions
Wagga Wagga City Council - Tuesday 13 September 2011
- Sustainable Procurement. Greg Riddell. Wagga Wagga City Council (PDF, 2.63MB).
- REROC's Committment to Sustainable Outcomes. Julie Briggs. REROC (PDF, 496KB).
- Assessing Supplier Claims and the Impact of the Carbon Price. Matthew Tukaki. Sustain Group (PDF, 1.37MB).
Greener Park Maintenance Forum
Kimbriki Eco House & Garden, Terry Hills - Wednesday 27 July 2011
- Soil Health Principles. Peter Rutherford. Kimbriki (PDF, 3.88MB).
- ADAM Principles - handout. Peter Rutherford. Kimbriki (PDF, 99KB).
- Commercial Composting. Peter Keneally. Australian Native Landscapes (PPT, 6.71MB).
- Maximise Playing Time. Mick Battam. AgEnviro Solutions (PDF, 9MB).
Greener Park Design Forum
Redfern Oval, City of Sydney - Thursday 14 July 2011
- Canton Beach All Access Playground. Wyong Shire Council (PDF, 7.06MB).
- Porous Paving and Recycled Glass Paving. Tori Newton. StoneSet (PDF, 3.8MB).
- Sustainable Development, Renewal and Design. Duncan Mitchell. City of Sydney (PDF, 9.98MB).
- Greener Parks. Adam Hunter. Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (PDF, 7.49MB).
- Railway Park. Frances Hamilton. Auburn City Council (PDF, 3.89MB).
Motivating Morris & Mavis Workshop
North Sydney Council - Wednesday 11 May 2011
- Examples of Effective Engagement (PDF, 54KB).
- Workshop Notes, World Cafe (PDF, 147KB).
- Motivating Morris & Mavis Presentation. Grahame Collier (PPT, 2.21MB).
- Evaluation Report. Motivating Morris & Mavis (PDF, 127KB).
Wired Green, Sustainable IT Forum
Australian Technology Park, Sydney - Tuesday 19 April 2011
- The Business Leaders Approach to Sustainability. Mark Winter, The Foundation for IT Sustainability (PDF, 3.13MB).
- IT Sustainability Initiatives at Penrith City Council. Chris Gardner (PPT, 2.42MB)
- Greening IT Using Multi Functional Devices. Debbie Storey, North Sydney Council (PPT, 917KB).
- Sustainability and Innovation. Leon O'Reilly, Fuji Xerox (PPT, 3.28MB).
- Using IT to Promote Sustainable Water Use. Julian Gray. Smart Approved WaterMark (PPT, 6.26MB).