Tips for Winning
Remember that the RH Dougherty Awards judging panel will see many entries. Cut through the competition with a short, concise entry and links to supporting documents judges can view.
Keep it Simple:
- A concise summary.
- Professional writing.
- Good images - event pictures, publication images.
- Budget evaluation. This can be written and not a spread sheet
- Project evaluation - how it was measured, the tracking method, the result.
- Compile your entry as the project progresses and uploaded into online entry form.
Some other points for entering, and more importantly, winning awards:
- Experience is the best teacher - practice makes perfect. You may not win the first time, but you will certainly have a better idea when you next apply.
- Enter the right category - do your research, and make sure you enter the right project in the right category.