Now in its 13th year, the LGNSW Tourism Conference 2017 is the must attend event for council staff involved in tourism, economic development, marketing, planning and event management. Councillors, mayors and general managers who want to ensure their Local Government Area (LGA) receives maximum benefits from tourism and economic growth should also attend. Delegates can benchmark, network and learn about the latest strategies and trends.
LGNSW Tourism Conference 2017
- Inclusive tourism – how to make your destination accessible, building an inclusive culture and how to market to the target audience
- Developing and improving Indigenous tourism
- Maximising the economic benefits of emerging market segments
- Understanding the needs of nature tourists and how to grow this sector in your LGA
- Leading your community to enjoy tourism and events
- Activating and sharing art,heritage and cultre