Cultural Development Planning
When it comes to cultural planning, three common challenges are often raised by local government cultural development staff:
- They don’t have enough time
- They don’t have a thorough grasp on how to undertake quality evaluation
- They struggle to articulate how their department contributes to the Council goals.
The Cultural Development Network has created Cultural Development Planning for local government professionals across Australia to address these challenges.
These workshops will introduce this resource and offer a comprehensive step by step guide to support cultural development staff in planning by using an evidence-based outcome-focused approach.
- Sydney CBD - 7 March 2017 (FULL)
- Coffs Harbour - 9 March 2017
For more information, please download Cultural Development Planning (PDF, 40kb).